How do I install my ringtone on my iPhone?
- Save the ringtone of your choice to your PC or laptop:
- Windows users must right mouse click the links below and select "Save target as... “ from the menu.
- Launch iTunes® on your computer.
- From the FILE menu, select "Add File To Library".
- Find and select the Ringtone (.m4r) file:
- If the Ringtone doesn't have the ID3 Tags set, a new file will be created in the "Unknown Artist" section; otherwise it will be saved using the Recording Artist/Album that is set in the file by the ID3 Tags.
- You should also be able to verify that the file is the AAC format (the desired format) by right-clicking on the file and selecting "Get Info"; it should say "AAC audio file".
- iTunes® will import the file into the iTunes® Music Library.
- After the import, the .m4r file will be located under the Ringtones section in the Music Library.
- Sync up your iPhone®.
- The ringtone should now be available on your phone.
What formats are digital downloads available in?
Audio downloads are available in the following formats:
- High quality MP3 (320kbps) which can be played on virtually any computer, MP3 player or iPod.
- Apple Lossless - CD quality, will play in iTunes.
- FLAC Lossless - CD quality, will not play in iTunes.
All files are 100% DRM free.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes, orders from all over the world are welcome! If you live in the US, Canada, Mexico or South America your order will be shipped from Los Angeles, California. If you live in Europe or anywhere else in the world, your order will be shipped from Ireland.
How long will it take for my CD to arrive?
We want to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are dispatched with 48 hours but delivery times will vary depending on where you live:
- US/Canada orders: please allow 3-5 working days from dispatch date
- EU orders: please allow 3-5 working days from dispatch date
- Rest of world: please allow up to 21 days from dispatch date
If you haven't received your order within 3 weeks, please contact Whooray Merchandise.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Yes, absolutely. Our online store is powered by Topspin, the best artist store on the web. Your purchase is made over a secure connection and your personal details are encrypted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Maestro, JCB, and Solo.
What is your returns policy?
We hope you'll love your purchases… but if you don't, you are welcome to return unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds on CDs or other that have been taken out of their plastic wrap. However, if you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, we will send you a replacement.
Please contact Whooray Merchandise for instructions before returning your item, stating your name, address, order number and the reason for the return.